Aug 30, 2011

is it her frist time?

Classic joke: is she first?
A few days to bad cold, a little influence life,
Yesterday went to the hospital near my home, play DiaoPing
Just to be a young female nurse for my services, but too young, sure, but 25
I was afraid, afraid of her pain and practice,
I say: miss, please either, a successful, because I YunZhen, return afraid of pain.
Female nurse: once, not inserted in the pain of, I again is not the first time! ~
The whole house all of us, I at that time that he ll, female nurses may also know a slip of the tongue, suppress face red, played the, turn round to walk, every time after in and it's weird,
Play for three hours.........................
Finally, yes, she gave me pull needle, feel or something,
When I left I politely said to her: thank you, good technical, really not painful..
Even with her encourage it ~
The key is and I say that I want to go to dead words: "young lady, you are really the first time?"
Find ShiKou, flurried fled the scene................... The nurse with stupid stand on that......

No comments:

Post a Comment