Feb 13, 2012

Dalglish as inappropriate comments apology manutd.com announced that accept an apology

Yesterday, for he has no public suarez at old trafford and evra shake hands and apology, then, Liverpool director Ian al for club also condemned suarez's promises were made to be broken, because suarez had to promise them will HHL hockey wholesale jerseys SUPPLY and evra shaking hands, the Liverpool boss dalglish later also a public apology.
Because at the end of the game, dalglish should support the suarez didn't shake hands, this be the British media criticism for blind HuDuan, and give the dismissal of Liverpool, when dalglish, that is: "" I don't know, if someone did suarez shake hands accused me of is a racist, and I'm one hundred percent sure himself not such, so I don't want to and to make such accusations of handshake.
Dalglish in Liverpool official website: "Ian al already very clear the club's position, suarez for now at old trafford all that happens is correct, to be honest apology, before he said he heard in will shake hands, and then to hear people say he did not shake hands after I was shocked, football wholesale jerseys but like Ian said it had, we all have a responsibility to the right way for the club, this also applies to the coach, I yesterday while I attend a news conference after the game, I don't see what happened, but I don't have all the out a Liverpool boss due performance, I would like to apologized."

While united's official website also quickly issued a statement that accept the apology: Manchester united on Saturday after the game for supply 2012 super bowl patriots jerseysLiverpool a apology, the old trafford all people all want to forget the matter this, we two great the history of the club is English football's most successful and the most competitive, all love the two clubs should look to the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment