Mar 22, 2012

Don't let the other teams GangRen team shirt with the retired legend took over

In Pittsburgh for GangRen team for 14 season, friendly-Ward (Hines Ward) broncos manning white jerseyon Tuesday announced he would end his career.

"For me the city and the team means that the world. So now I feel very sad. I hope to everyone here today is a beautiful day." Ward said at a news conference. "I don't want to play for any other team. Black and gold has been deeply my heart, I this lifetime will be GangRen team player."

In the ward end his career, he is GangRen team in the history of the Peyton Manning Broncos Jerseys SUPPLYball's hand, a total of 1000 times 12083 yards and 85 ball of array. In the 40 on the super bowl, he has five catch 123 yards and 1 of array, was named as the super bowl MVP. Ward had four all-star, February GangRen team to the team's younger process and reduce wage pressure, fired ward.

"Since we him in 1998 after he was elected to the team, we have been able to succeed is an indispensable part. We will always be grateful to him for the team to achieve for help." GangRen team President art had-rooney ii in the fire ward of a statement said. "For the team it off the court, he means too much. We thank you for the past 14 years for his team's efforts."

Ward said had invited him to join the team, but in the end he still can't imagine yourself in other teams play the scene of the shirt. "I feel that broncos manning orange jerseyis not good," ward said. "I've been in this spent 14 years, so I can't imagine any other team in the shirt. Because I know that on the pitch I show a passion, it will be different." He also added that "as long as it can stay in GangRen team I'm willing to do anything, I now has come true, so for my decision I feel happy. I don't have any regrets."

No comments:

Post a Comment