Dec 15, 2011

Jets teammates rebuked method eph mistakes defeat

The local time on Friday, the New York jet fleet run health Thomas Jones (Thomas Jones) clarify the earlier this week for the team quarterback Brett-method of jephthah criticism, he was rebuked method in the last week of the Florida for dolphins game bad state, the team lost to the playoffs. Jones on Friday to accept an interview with ESPN: Florida law I respect most nfl jersey supply is the man, and he is the best in the history of the quarterback, and also one of a good teammates, this year he for our team brought a lot of things.

Jones said that on Wednesday evening, he visit New York HOT 97 FM radio purpose is to promote music album, not talking about the team affairs, he said, he is not there to go to in order to discuss the method of put things, so when the host nfljerseysupply asked me about the problem of copy section, I will say that the game is the feeling, is to the Miami. 17 weeks in the regular season, also is the final game in a week, a jet home defeat to Miami dolphins, failed to into the playoffs, Florida law in the game is 3 times by copying sections, the coach after the game is immediately dismissed gini mann, Jones then said on a radio show the opinions of his own, he said, that game, 3 times copy cut let we suffered heavy losses, that is the truth, I don't like to see this kind of situation, I believe that my teammates have also don't want to see.

If someone in the team performance is bad, he should not go to play, your performance harm the interests of the whole team, to me, it's not fair, so is to others, you are not the only member of the team, so when you do your best, and some people attempt to give up game, this is not fair! On Friday, Jones explains, they received the content of the radio interviews were out of context, he explained: "I only to copy cut express opinions, as for said didn't let him go what of, not my words, such as I in the game is bad, and two or three off the ball, and don't want to be said. Mr Jones said, had no comment on events and method put to communicate, but it will go to talk about, he said, I will talk to Florida and method, I very calmly, and he is a very good man, we have a lot of fun playing together,supply cheap hockey nhl jersey I answered the station without reserve problem just, hope he can answer the question without reservation, I didn't put his characters as privilege view, we know that in of the NFL, help the team to win is the first. My bottom line is, playing in the NFL can make a lot of money, but we also want to try to win, the team's everyone must try to, in fact I and Brett have a very good relationship. (Tom)

No comments:

Post a Comment