May 1, 2012

Hutchinson: the three lions target European champions already forget the reds failure


British local time on May 1 in the afternoon, the fa officially announced and the 64-year-old Roy hodgson-signed four years, hodgson as the three lions' new coach, will lead the team in open play next month's euro. Tuesday (1 May) in the afternoon, the fa held a press conference to announce the appointment hodgson. News conference hodgson said they received the fa invited as England manager is a great honor is also huge challenges, but his office for the champions cup after pittsburgh penguins jerseys supply England goal will not change. "For me it is a proud day, I was lucky to get from my country (fa)'s invitation to become the head coach of the national team. This is the most important English football a work, to win everyone's must be very difficult, the only way is to use your achievements speak, I'm very confident."

For his next job hodgson has a clear understanding, close to the euro and country in urgent continuously for internal conflicts and contradictions are all his problems to be solved, "I am looking forward to is the important task of face, everyone know my task won't be easy, the whole country all people all the time staring at our job, but I hope that everyone, every fans and we fans can always do our most powerful backing support us."

Euro is clearly hodgson after his priority, hodgson admit that for him it euros was indeed very leafs jerseys supply hasty, but he said the team's goal is still took the cup's inside. "My goal is to win the notch, I nearly stage biggest task is to make sure the team in the preparation for the euro fully, I am looking forward to my new job. Of course, now look my assignment is very difficult, but I still full of confidence, because I have time. Obviously, I over the past five years in charge of the premiership, own players are very understand, including those that I have no direct contact as possible. I'll do some homework, and more players and communicate directly. England's euro campaign target of course is as far as possible to the title, because we are the mainstream European country, believes this is football players biggest wish." May 26, England will in Oslo Norway away with a friendly, this will be capturing hodgson after England opener.
When asked about Liverpool two years ago in the bad results, hodgson said he will not only looked at past failures do not put, and will look forward, "Liverpool is now chapter, and I've never red wings jerseys supply looking at the front, as England manager must have got a lot of criticism, and for that I have prepared well." For if appointing for international captain Steven gerrard hodgson said there is no final decision.

Media before moving to England boss harry redknapp favourite, as England boss hodgson expressed the hope that will not affect their and redknapp private relationship between, "I have great boston bruins jerseys supply respect for harry redknapp), he made a speech text messages to me, and I will return to him, hope (my this work) will not affect our friendship,"


No comments:

Post a Comment