May 15, 2012

United announced the official player of the season valencia pull alone three awards


British local time on Monday evening, the club held annual awards ceremony, winger valencia won teammates and fans of the double season best selection. His world war I to Blackburn small Angle shot on goal, it was voted the best goal united's season. Since 1988, Manchester united fans' vote of the player of the season will get matt busby's award, this the first prize winner is Brian McClair. This year, united behind the premiership runners-up with regret, valencia, received the performance of the fans must. In the top player of the year voting, the 37% of the vote Olympic #10 MORROW red NHL jersey fans went to valencia, Wayne rooney (24% vote) and Paul scholes (12% vote) in the second and third.

Valencia are united history who won the award 8 overseas players, before cantona, ruud van nistelrooy, candy cher, another, mohamed, she, nemanja vidic, gabriel heinze and cristiano ronaldo has also had elected for the best season. Be worth what carry is, the best goal by valencia Olympic #31 Price red NHL jersey also took, he at Blackburn in world war one small Angle heavy shelling topped the door, "I am very pleased to have all three awards Sunday evening, I had a more is a long night, and now I will be these awards tonight were inspired."
"This award this should have 20, because all my teammates all deserve the prize. I want to thank his team-mates, I also want to thank Ecuador and around the world to support my united fans."

In the season of the best goal by valencia gets 23% of the vote, nani 3-2 in the community shield victory olympic Canada #87 Sidney Crosby jersey over Manchester city in the world war one goal won the second, the third is ASHLEY young in Manchester united's victory over Arsenal 8-2 world the first ball into. Valencia stressed that he that goal is absolutely not cross, "I am sure of, I that is absolutely shot, no question about it. I know the ball was key."

The best players in united's reserves by defender Michael for Roy keane, Norway's midfield horse-Daly (Mats Daehli) of the united's youth team player of the year.

No comments:

Post a Comment