Jun 11, 2012

Ibrahimovic looking forward to Sweden to return surprises for shevchenko


Beijing time on June 12 at 2 a.m. 45 points, euro group D group first round, Sweden will host against Ukraine. As two of the team's stars, zlatan ibrahimovic looking forward to Sweden's new attack tactics can surprise, saying don't care about racism. And shevchenko is BiaoTaiHui attempt to escape injury, in his last th competition took out great performance. The Swedish national team used to play 442, but recent boss ham to Aaron switched to 4231 and ibrahimovic may retreats play Greece European Cup all player soccer jersey supply 19.99usd playmaker position, ham Aaron coach hope is to maximize ibrahimovic goal and organization two talent. Zlatan ibrahimovic think about this, "the Swedish now and there has been a change in the traditional style of play, we played more aggressive. But also cannot too exaggeration, say we played the Brazilian style. I hope the Swedish surprise, there is always a lot of surprise at euro, for example, who can think of Denmark before will win over the Netherlands?"

And Swedish manager ham, said Aaron, not limited to a tactical, "if your opponent than us strong, we will lay particular stress on defense, otherwise will pay more attention to attack. Now the only Germany European Cup all player soccer jersey supply 19.99usd question is the national team after the encounter fracture elmander can start, he just returned to training with the two days, I still need to consider this problem, we can make a decision until tonight."

As the Swedish national team captain, zlatan ibrahimovic under huge pressure, and parents is the Serbian's he also may be part of the fans of racism against Ukraine. But ibrahimovic said, "I really felt a lot of pressure, but I like the pressure of racism. Of course can't do as a player I won't focused on these, these will not affect my play on the field."

Now than at the peak of their ibrahimovic, Ukraine striker andriy shevchenko with the age growth Southe African European Cup all player soccer jersey supply 19.99usd dropped, he says his goal is to get rid of injuries. "I try not to think about the back injury, I will try my best to restore, once I will pay for all efforts. This will be the last time I for countries to participate in competition, but I feel very calm, 18 years of his career experience has helped me. I hope I can do well prepared, I now only concern is that a health problem. I look forward to play at home, the great game in Ukraine fans and my family friends took great Brazil European Cup all player soccer jersey supply 19.99usd performance before, so I can not regret to say goodbye to the Ukraine squad."

No comments:

Post a Comment